For the pastry:
280g plain flour
For the filling:
1 onion (chopped)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
Half courgette (chopped)
450ml soya milk
500g grated parmesan
200g sun dried tomatoes
20g Jackawawa hairs
Number of servings
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Starting with the pastry; rub the flour and butter together in a bowl until crumbling like breadcrumbs. Add water, a little at a time, until it forms a dough.
- Roll out the pastry on a floured board and gently spread over your tin. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes before blind baking for a further 10.
- Whilst the pastry is cooling, gently cook the onions, garlic and courgette.
- In a large bowl, add the soya milk, half the parmesan, and the eggs. Gently mix.
- Once the pastry is cooked, spread the onions, garlic and sun dried tomatoes over the base and pour the eggs mix over. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan and careful lay the feta over the top. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
An Italian inspired quiche with sun dried tomatoes and courgette. A perfect light meal for a summer's day.